What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese concept and translates as Universal Life Force Energy or Spiritually Guided Life Force Energy. This Energy is all around us and flows through all living things such as humans, plants, animals,... Reiki is born out of the Source of all creativity, is spiritual in nature and is an Energy of Wholeness that cannot be separated or manipulated. Reiki helps to increase and rebalance our energy flow, promoting wellbeing and inner-peace on every level (physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually) and accelerates our own ability to heal ourselves. Reiki also enhances your sixth sense and spiritual insight.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means God's Wisdom or the Higher Power and Ki which is life force energy. So Reiki is Spiritually guided life force energy.
How does Reiki work?
Reiki is flowing through a practitioner's hands after he or she has been attuned to Reiki energy in a ceremonial attunement and will be passed on to the recipient's body, spirit and chakras in an in-person or distant session.
Reiki is a natural form of healing and is applied through non-invasive gentle touch. It guides Itself through the divinely intelligent part of our being, our Higher Self and will always meet the space where it is needed most. It is, therefore, a safe method of spiritual healing and self-development that everybody can use and learn.
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
The energy by-passes the symptom and goes to the cause of the problem to allow healing to take place. It fills the vibratory need and amplifies the homeostatic response of the body’s natural healing ability. It restores harmony to the mind and invokes fulfilment of the spirit-soul.
Reiki addresses the divine genius in us that knows more about what is necessary for our healing than anybody else. Reiki is a way to Self-Mastery, and healing is the gift you receive along the way.
One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities. This simple, non-invasive healing system works with the Inner (Higher) Self to promote health and wellbeing of the entire physical, emotional and spiritual body. Therefore, it is truly a system of attaining and promoting wholeness of Mind, Body and Spirit.
Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as emotional or physical trauma, negative thoughts and feelings, including fear, worry, doubt and anger. Imbalances can also be caused from a destructive lifestyle or from relationships where there is a lack of love. Other imbalances can stem from a lack of self-love, self-worth, insecurities or depression.
Reiki is known to work in both ways, as an in-person treatment same as being send over distance. I, myself have made great experiences with both methods which is why I want to share these with more people.
Benefits of Reiki
Reiki rebalances your energy levels and increases wellbeing on every level:
- Case studies around the world have seen Reiki work on physical symptoms including serious illnesses like heart disease, cancer, tumours, liver and kidney problems, arthritis, asthma, migraines, backaches, burnout, fatigue-related symptoms, depression, general pain, etc.
- Reiki strengthens the immune system and reminds the body of its natural healing ability.
- Reiki is complementary to the medical profession and to alternative practitioners. Many nurses and doctors have taken the course.
- Can relieve stress, chronic irritability, burnout and fatigue-related symptoms. It can ease depression and fear-related causes as well as addictions.
- Reiki calms the mind and reminds us of our natural equanimity.
- Promotes a stronger sense of Self, leading to greater confidence and creativity.
- Increases Self-Love, Self-Respect and Self-Worth, leading to a more compassionate and caring attitude towards others and ourselves.
- Identifies out-of-date belief systems and attitudes to promote change.
- Increases intuition and mindfulness, leading to greater awareness
- Increases concentration and helps to focus.
- Promotes meaningful relationships beginning with Self.
- Helps to discover your Inner True & Authentic Self.
- Helps to discover your natural talent and direction in life.
- Increases awareness during meditation.
I have been attuned to Reiki Energy in 2022 and 2023 and am currently a level 2 practitioner. I use Reiki daily to give healing power to myself and others but also treat all gemstones and crystals used for Hope The Studio with Reiki as soon as I receive them.
I'm grateful to now be ready to share this gift with you in a 1:1 in person or distant Reiki session.
What Reiki is not:
- A religion or cult. Reiki is spiritual in nature and not religious. Reiki is now practiced around the world in many cultures where religious beliefs differ. There are even hospitals which incorporate Reiki.
- A form of mind control. Because Reiki is Spiritual in nature, It, therefore, cannot be manipulated.
- A form of massage.
- A psychic reading or means to invade others’ privacy.
- A diagnostic aid – I do not diagnose, and I encourage people to follow medical advice at all times!